Brampton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Restaurant & Cafe
August 02, 2021
April 02, 2022
Position - Cook
Number of positions: 2
Job Description Position:
- Continually liaise with Restaurant Front-house staff to meet guests’ requests.
- Estimate food requirements and estimate food costs.
- Help the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager with inventory estimation.
- Prepare and Cook food within the time as per the order and ensure the taste of the food is maintained.
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Control wastage and try to keep the food cost low.
- Co-ordinate with other cooks and kitchen helpers
- May need to open and/or close the restaurant from time to time.
- Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed.
- Make everything ready before the actual cooking starts.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen all the time.
- Train new or existing kitchen staff about the menu and cooking procedures from time to time.
- Completion of some secondary education
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of English is essential
Location of work
10178 Hurontario St, Brampton, ON, L7A 0E4, Canada
$17 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: email@example.com
No phone call, please. Due to the higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
2022 - All Rights Reserved.