Food Service Supervisor
Others BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Restaurant & Cafe
July 22, 2021
December 21, 2021
Position – Food Service Supervisors
Number of positions: 1
Job Description Position:
- Make the working schedule of the staff and delegate jobs accordingly.
- Supervise the kitchen and front staff handling food serving.
- Estimate the food costing and controlling the cost by minimizing the wastage.
- Assist the owner in daily ordering, purchasing, and inventory count.
- Monitor guests’ feedbacks and guests’ comments.
- Interact with the guests and enquire about their requirements.
- Daily preparation of reports such as sales summary reports.
- Plan, organize, direct, and control the operation of the restaurant.
- Ensure the guests’ area and kitchen are clean and hygienic; ensure the food platforms are set all time.
- Monitors all-time for the right temperature of both hot and cold foods.
- Coordinate with other food counter attendants during rush hours.
- Handle customers’ complaints and resolve them in a cordial manner.
- Completion of secondary high school graduation.
- Experience would be an asset but not mandatory.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills; good English language skills.
- Professional appearance and manners.
- Weight handling up to 9 Kg (20 lbs)
Location of work:
4717 Lakelse Ave, Unit 111, Terrace, BC, V8G 1R5, Canada
$15:30 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: email@example.com
No phone call, please. Due to the higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.