Employer : RDL Recycling Inc.
Location : 5-11568 132A Street, Surrey BC, V3R 7S2
Job Title : Administrative Assistant
Noc Code : NOC 1241
Positions Available: 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : $24.00/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : Secondary School
Language : English Experience : Not required but Admin-related experience is an asset. Training will be provided.
Attention to detail, problem-solving, people management skills, positive attitude, time management, and organization skills.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Answer electronic inquiries.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Compile data, statistics, and other information.
- Order office supplies and maintains inventory.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Record and prepare meeting minutes.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
The following skills will be an asset but not a requirement or condition for employment. Training will be provided to suitable candidates.
- Purchase general materials for use or for further processing by their establishment.
- Assess requirements of an establishment and develop specifications for materials and supplies to be purchased.
- Invite tenders, consult with suppliers, and review quotations.
Please email your applications along with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your application to RDL Recycling Inc. 5-11568 132A Street, Surrey BC, V3R 7S2