Required Baker (NOC 6332):
We are looking for a Baker for a busy bakery shop in Brampton, who has some experience in the field of baking.
Job responsibilities are listed below:
- Mixing, preparing and baking bread and batters;
- Responsible for training and supervising baking staff;
- Ensure quality of baked products meets established standards;
- Arranging the display case in an appealing manner;
- Ordering baking supplies;
- Crafting and creating new and exciting baked goods;
- Ensuring all baked goods are completed on time.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- On-the job training will be provided;
- Completion of secondary school;
- Completion of 3-4 years college program in the field of bakery is preferred and/or 2-3 years of experience as a baker or in a related occupation is preferred;
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision;
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
Salary: CAD$ 15.00/hour. Full-time permanent position at Sam’s Grand Bakers Inc. located at 230 Sandalwood Pkwy E, Suite 9, Brampton ON L6Z 1R3
To be considered for this position, please email cover letter and resume at – firstname.lastname@example.org