Rabia Bridal Styling Ltd.
Salon & Hairstyle
October 04, 2021
July 03, 2022
Company Operating Name: Rabia Bridal Styling Ltd.
Business Address: Chilliwack, British Columbia
Job Position Title: NOC 0651 – Beauty Shop Manager for Beauty Service Agency
The Beauty Shop Manager at Rabia Bridal Styling Ltd. will be responsible for formulating, coordinating, and approving accounting, marketing, operation, and management strategies to grow the business. He/she will also setup necessary programs and training to improve the wellbeing of her employees and maintaining effective communication with the team. The position will require the ability and knowledge to manage the company’s service location in Chilliwack, British Columbia. He/she will also strive to create a nurturing and positive work environment at Rabia Bridal Styling Ltd.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-35Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Chilliwack, BC
The duties of the Beauty Shop Manager at Rabia Bridal Styling Ltd. will include but are not limited to:
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and evaluating the daily operations of the salon.
- Responding to inquiries or complaints and resolving problems
- Demonstrating outstanding communication and operational skills
- Planning and controlling budget and inventory.
- Ensuring regulated activities abide by the regulations regarding public health and maintaining the hygienic environment.
- Hiring and training employees in compliance with provincial requirements regarding vocational education and training.
- Understanding Canada’s Occupational Health and Safety and ensuring daily operations in adherence to the regulations.
- Adjusting on personnel expense and hiring or contracting process according to the business needs.
- Supervising the day-to-day operation and the employees.
- Conducting marketing and competitor research to understand customer preferences and adapt to the competitive landscape.
- Researching a variety of topics (e.g., grants, community service organizations, best practice program strategies and methodologies, etc.) to maintain knowledge of trends, supporting program activities, and changes and/or making recommendations.
- Demonstrating leadership to the entirety of the company and work cooperatively with the team.
- Reviewing accounting records and formulating suitable budget plan and strategy to improve the business.
- Identifying and addressing potential risks and opportunities for the company
- Overseeing the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services to streamline operating process.
- Completion of Secondary School.
- College Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Beauty Services.
- 1-3 Years Experience in Beauty or Makeup Services