Richmond Star Education Ltd. DBA Richmond Star Child Care
October 05, 2021
November 04, 2021
Position : Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Hours : Full Time (40 hours/week)
Start date : November 1, 2021
Richmond Star Education Ltd. is a childcare composed of a 0 – 3 years old program and a 3 – 5 years old program. We are currently seeking an experienced and licensed ECE, ECEA, or Infant/Toddler Teacher for both programs.
Company operaring name: Richmond Star Child Care
Major Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assist in planning and develop appropriate child-care programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
- Maintain daily open communication with parents. Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities, field trips and special activities
- Be responsible for a variety of duties that include reading stories, teaching songs and observing children for signs of potential leaning or behavioral problems
- Assist the classroom teachers in preparing progress reports and discuss the progress reports with parents and other staff members
- Release children only to those authorized by parents/guardian, to ask for identification in order to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
- Attend and contribute to all staff meetings.
- ECEA required
- Experience and passion for creating innovative, play-centered programs
- Montessori Certification and experience an asset
- Current Emergency First Aid & CPR-C Certification an asset
- Additional courses/training related to child growth and development an asset
Applicants are requested to submit their resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Office Admin of Richmond Star Education Ltd.
8851 Heather St
Richmond BC V6Y2R7
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour