Company Operating Name: WINTAN INNOVATION CORP.
Business Address: #210-5589 Byrne Road, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, V5J3J1
Job Position Title: NOC 0015 - Chief Executive Officer for IT-based e-commerce Agency
The Chief Executive Officer at Wintan Innovation Corp., will be responsible to formulate, coordinate, and approve accounting, marketing, operation, and management strategies to grow the business. He/she will work collaboratively with the Software, Sales, and Administrative Departments to create effective promotional, operating, and financial strategies for the company, as well setup necessary programs and training to improve the wellbeing of his managers and employees and maintaining effective communication with middle management and the employees.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Burnaby, BC
The duties of the Chief Executive Officer at Name of Company will include but are not limited to:
- Formulating or approving internal policies and programs to improve the wellbeing of the business which includes but not limited to:
- Company personnel plans
- Standard operating procedures
- Training programs
- Company safety regulations
- Business chain of command
- Working collaboratively with the Middle Management including Sales and Marketing manager, and Logistics Manager to develop appropriate business and operating strategies for the company.
- Appointing the associated managerial positions.
- Adjusting on personnel expense and hiring process according to the business needs.
- Supervising the middle management and the employees.
- Representing the company to act on the behalf of the company in negotiation and official functions.
- Conducting marketing and competitor research with the marketing manager to understand customer preferences to adapt to the competitive landscape.
- Researching a variety of topics (e.g., grants, community service organizations, best practice program strategies and methodologies, etc.) to maintain knowledge of trends, supporting program activities, and changes and/or making recommendations.
- Demonstrating leadership to the entirety of the company and work cooperatively with the team.
- Reviewing financial records and formulating suitable resource allocation plan and strategy
- Establishing and maintaining key relationship with business clients
- Regulating monthly meetings with the middle management.
- Identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Supervising the accounting and financial operations of the company including but not limited to the development and production of:
- Periodic financial reports & financial analysis and strategy
- Sets of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk
- Sets of controls to enhance accuracy of the financial reports
- Sets of controls to comply with accounting and financial reporting standards
- Overseeing the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance, computer engineering or other discipline related to the e-commerce is required.
- 3-5 years of experience as a middle manager in trade, e-commerce or marketing solution are required