Transport Logistician (1215)
Laval - QC, Quebec,CANADA
Dan Demanagement Inc.
Shipper & Receiver
October 13, 2021
April 12, 2022
We are looking for 1 passionate and motivated individual with high standards to join our dynamic team as the Logistics Coordinator (1215). The Logistics Coordinator will manage the daily trucking capacity, utilizing the company’s transportation management system. Our compensation and schedule vary to suit the individual employee. Hourly rate of $23.00 an hour depending on experience.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; operating airport ramp servicing vehicles; and other related activities
- Lead and administrate all TMS related functions (Configuration, processes, maintenance and governance).
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
- Monitor carrier load allocations to carrier daily & weekly capacities, take corrective action if needed.
- Communicate with carriers on order changes
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Maintain the Customer Pick Up (CPU) inbox for TMS, responding to customer and carrier inquiries
- Supplies and materials requisition
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the occupation supervised are usually required.
- Personality suitable to communication effectively with customers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills which are particularly well suited to working with a variety of situations.
- Accustomed to working in fast moving environments requiring timely attention to details as well as unpredictable and changing conditions.
- Proven track record as a team member and effective communicator.
- Good organizational and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines are met
- Permanent, full time position
- Ability to work between multiple systems at the same time.
- Complex Problem Solving
2021 - All Rights Reserved.