OMAC Taekwondo World
1490 Major Mackenzie Dr W D1-2, Maple, ON L6A 4H6
Head Taekwondo Instructor (NOC: 5254)
- Demonstrate and instruct Taekwondo activities and techniques
- Plan and structure lessons and activities
- Instruct groups and individuals in the art of Taekwondo, and lead groups and individuals in recreational or leisure programs
- Monitor recreational, sports, or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required
- Enforce safety rules and regulations
- Assist with coordination of special events
- Schedule activities, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports
- Train and supervise staff
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Wage: $22.00 hourly for 30 hours per week.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 2-3 Years or more experience as a Taekwondo instructor.
- Credentials: Taekwondo 5th Dan certificate or above
- Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to apply: Send your resume via email