CAN-BEST TIRE SERVICES LTD.
Job location: Abbotsford - BC, British Columbia
Job ID: #JP247-115899
Employer: CAN-BEST TIRE SERVICES LTD.
Job Category: Administrative Support
Posting date: October 20, 2021
Expiry date: December 20, 2022
Office Administrator will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma is required.
- Experience related to office administrator position is usually required.