DR. N RANDHAWA INC.
Business Name: DR. N RANDHAWA INC.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Work Location: #166, 8120 128 Street, Surrey, British Columbia V3W 1R1
Wage rate: $23.10/hour for 40 hours/week.
Education: Secondary (high) School Graduation Certificate.
Experience: 1 Year to less than 2 Years’ experience.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents;
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally within the Clinic and with other departments and organizations;
- Schedule and confirm appointments of patients/medical suppliers;
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory;
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages;
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information/patients’ files;
- Greet patients, ascertain nature of treatment and direct patients to appropriate person;
- Compile patient data, statistics and other information to assist business;
- Determine and establish office procedures;
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures.
Additional Skills: Team working, Problem solving, Decision making & Continuous learning. Work under pressure
How to Apply: If you feel you are suitable for this job and have enough experience please email your Resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com