Milton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
The Bombay Grill
Restaurant & Cafe
September 15, 2021
February 14, 2022
Position - Cook
Number of position: 1
Job Description Position:
- Continually liaise with Restaurant Front-house staff to meet guests’ requests
- Estimate food requirements and estimate food costs
- Help the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager for inventory estimation
- Prepare and Cook food within the time as per the order and ensure taste of the food is maintained
- Control wastage and try to keep the food cost low
- Co-ordinate with other cooks and kitchen helpers
- May need to open and/or close the restaurant time to time
- Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed
- Made everything ready before the actual cooking starts
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen all the time
- Train new or existing kitchen staffs about the menu and cooking procedures time to time
- Completion of some secondary school is required
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of English is essential
Location of work
370 Main Street East, Unit # 4, Milton, ON L9T1P6, Canada
$18.50 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: email@example.com
No phone call please. Due to higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.