Location- Mississauga, ON, L5S 0A2
Salary- $24.10 / hour
Vacancies- 1 vacancy
Employment groups- Youth, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment- Permanent employment, Full time, 30 to 35 hours / week
Start date- As soon as possible.
Employment conditions- Day
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Ability to multitask, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Client focus, Reliability, Organized, Excellent written communication, Team player, Accurate
Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc., Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Greet Visitors, answer and direct phone calls;
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies;
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems;
- Arrange for meetings and draft minutes of meetings
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Generate monthly reports and Prepare & monitor invoices of the firm.