At RJR RAJCO PROPERTIES LTD., we are a group of professionals who are committed to provide top notch services to our clients ensuring that our clients succeed both operationally and financially with our support. We assist them to better and timely understand their business pulse to make informed decision that makes them stand out in their league. Our company's core operations are to play a role as turn-key project consultants in the real estate market. We act as liaisons to coordinate the services of Environmental consultants, Geotechnical consultants, and Architects to the New Real Estate investors/owners. We further support our clients in Budget building and control, to further facilitate preparation of the Budget Review report for Capital borrowing purposes.
Company Operating Name: RJR RAJCO PROPERTIES LTD.
Business Address: 304-4388 Beresford St Burnaby BC V5H 0E7 Canada
We are looking for 1 organized and responsible Administrative Assistant, who will help the manager tend to all administrative responsibilities in an efficient manner. The Office Administrator is a multifaceted role that contributes to the efficient day-to-day operations of RJR Rajco Properties Ltd. by carrying out general office duties, providing support to staff, liaising with service providers, and assisting with specialized projects, among other tasks as required. This opportunity is ideal for a self-driven, approachable, detail-oriented individual that easily adapts to changing environments, communicates well, and delivers timely results on multiple priorities. The successful candidate will need to show proficiency in leadership, decision-making, conflict resolution, problem-solving skills, time management, negotiation, effective communication, and teamwork.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
No. of Positions: 1
Job Description and Duties:
- Coordinate and administer all office and clerical activities and operations.
- Prepare and proofread correspondence, invoices, reports and related material.
- Plan, confirm and liaise appointments and meetings with the Environmental consultants, Geotechnical consultants, Architects and New Real Estate investors/owners
- Answer and transmit telephone and electronic requests and respond to emails and co-ordinate the flow of information internally.
- Manage and organize manual and electronic filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Prepare and review intra and intercompany correspondence
- Determine office practices.
- Record minutes of meetings.
- Open and deliver incoming mail (regular and electronic) and other material
- Order and maintain office supplies stock
- Research and collect information, facts and other information to assist in decision making
- Establish work priorities and ensure deadlines are met.
- Interact with supervisors and directors and carry out their requests.
- Handle complains, maintenance requests and other concerns.
Education, Experience and Language Requirements:
- Completion of Secondary School is an asset.
- At least 1 year of previous clerical experience is required.
- Basic English communication skills required
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
Additional Skills and Other Requirements:
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and Judgement
- Must be a team player, reliable and organized
- Must be available for all hours of operations
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full Time, Long Term
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Wages: $24.00 per hour
Overtime: One and one-half times the regular wage rate as per provincial regulations
- Insurance from Workplace Safety and Insurance Board covered by employer
- Vacation pay as per provincial regulations will be paid each payday on a semi-monthly basis
Location of Work: 304-4388 Beresford St Burnaby BC V5H 0E7 Canada
Anticipated Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Preference given to applicants who are Canadian citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, New Immigrants, Indigenous Persons / Aboriginals, Visible Minorities and Vulnerable Youth.
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume and a cover letter by email to us at email@example.com or by mail at 304-4388 Beresford St Burnaby BC V5H 0E7 Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.