Search Engine Optimization
Halifax - NS, Nova Scotia,CANADA
immediaC Worldwide Inc.
IT & Web Design
October 28, 2021
November 27, 2021
We are looking for a passionate professional with experience in analyzing and optimizing websites to increase traffic and conversion.
We need a team player who takes work and play seriously. Most members of our team are currently working remotely and we have an available office workspace in downtown Halifax that allows individuals the ability to come to the office and work socially distanced.
The position responsibilities include:
- Research and generate keyword ideas
- Analyze and optimize websites and social media pages
- Monitor website traffic, search results, conversion, and develop optimization and link-building strategies
- Create and update website content
- Prepare mockups and storyboards
- Conduct tests and perform quality control
- Optimize content using graphics, database info, and animations if need be
- Manage paid search campaigns
- Provide estimates, specifications, and requirements
- Brainstorm technical solutions with peers, clients and business analysts
- Get your ideas out in the daily scrum
- Keep up with technology and introduce new SEO approaches/best practices to peers
- Promote teamwork in problem resolution
- Foster an environment of open discussion, debate, and questioning while always maintaining professionalism and respect for others
2021 - All Rights Reserved.