Window cleaner- Highrise
Regina - SK, Saskatchewan,CANADA
Western CML Cleaners Ltd
Repair & Maintenance
October 29, 2021
March 28, 2022
We are looking to hire a "Window Cleaner- Highrise" for our company. This role is responsible for the delivery of services including cleaning windows, pressure washing, snow removal and other specialty cleaning as required.
Permanent full time
35-45 hours/ week
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review work plans to efficiently and safely carry out work on buildings over 15 meters tall.
- Wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces in low-rise and highrise buildings
- Complete job hazard assessments and identify all pre-existing hazards and any new hazards prior to commencing work each day.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of the hazards and have signed off on the hazard assessment.
- Review engineers anchor reports and certification documents and ensure they comply with OH&S regulations & our safe work practices.
- If inspection reports are not current, or if any equipment appears to be not safe to operate, inform the building operator along with the High-Rise Manager and Safety Coordinator.
- Work with building operators to coordinate work schedules to limit disruptions to productivity.
- Train employees on all relevant practices and procedures associated with high-rise window cleaning. This includes Bosun's chair and suspended swing stage.
- Quality control of final product.
- Make the High-Rise Manager aware when concerns arise regarding safety or safe work procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, client service skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Works well independently as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations.
- Knowledge of work procedures and safe work practices.
- Comprehension of both written and verbal English.
- Experience as a high-rise window cleaner including Bosun chair and suspended stage.
- IRATA certification
- Valid driver’s license.
- A post-secondary education or similar experience is highly desirable.
- Education – High School Graduate or GED
- Outdoor and indoor working environments
- Subject to bending, crouching and kneeling
- Pushing, carrying, and pulling equipment and tools, reaching in all directions
- Long periods of standing, using ladders, and lifts
- 99% of time is spent working at job sites
- Driving is required - valid driver’s license is required
- Safety training is required and company-paid including wage during training time
- Some nights may be required. Travel within Saskatchewan for short periods of time (1-3 days) may also be required.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes @ email@example.com.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.