Language of work: English
Education and Experience Requirements:
1) Education: Secondary School
2) Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
• Supervise staff performance; assign duties; explain responsibilities; and workstations when necessary;
• Assist with scheduling staff to ensure all shifts are covered;
• Train newer or less experienced staff and ensure they know their responsibilities and train all employees regarding new and/or promotional products;
• Maintain an up-to-date understanding of products (including new products and promotions) and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (including time and quality expectations);
• Resolve complaints, handle conflicts and professionally interact with a variety of stakeholders such as upper-management, employees, and customers;
• Perform Cash-In/Cash-out procedures verifying the shift opening balance and accounting for all shift incomes and expenditures and promptly process all the necessary paperwork;
• Check products in preparation area and restock items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift;
• Document and maintain proper stock, usage and wastage records for the shift
• Understand and ensure adherence to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up;
• Practice inventory control standards and inspects equipment and storage facilities to ensure that equipment is in proper working order;
• Ensure a clean and welcoming environment is maintained at all times in order to promote store image;
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times and adhere to professional grooming standards.
Apply by Email :
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
We look forward hearing from you and advise that only those shortlisted will be contacted.
CGVKI Enterprise Inc. dba Subway is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and values diversity.