CGVKI Enterprise Inc dba Subway
Restaurant & Cafe
October 29, 2021
November 28, 2021
Language of work: English
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant – including the selection, development, performance monitoring, and overall management of our employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food products and supplies on a “just-in-time” basis; effort to optimize profits by reducing waste, overhead, and controlling inventory timing; and basically, ensure adherence to laid down standards and client satisfaction. The Assistant Manager reports to the Manager and the Franchise President.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Keep the Manager and Franchise President up-to -date and fully informed of any and all issues and take prompt corrective actions where necessary and/or if the situation permits, offer alternative suggestions as to the appropriate course of action
- Perform administrative duties to ensure that all financials and other reports are completed accurately and submitted on time
Apply by Email:
Email Address: email@example.com
We look forward hearing from you and advise that only those shortlisted will be contacted.
CGVKI Enterprise Inc. dba Subway is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and values diversity.