Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver & Nanny
November 02, 2021
March 01, 2022
Home child care providers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise and care for children in employer's or own residence
- Bath, dress and feed infants and children
- Prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
- Take children to and from school and appointments
- May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
- Completion of secondary school may be required.
- Home child care providers, parent's helpers and foster parents may require completion of a training program in child care or a related field.
- Child care or household management experience may be required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work is usually required.
- First aid certification and CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) training may be required.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.