Aurora - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Alumax Panel Inc
November 03, 2021
May 02, 2022
- Designs and drafts building envelope/ façade systems and components drawings in electronic format using AutoCad, Inventor, Solidworks and/or Revit software.
- Evaluates potential cost savings resulting from design modifications and make appropriate design decisions which integrate savings into design as applicable
- Utilizes manufacturing input with the intent of producing designs that are easy to manufacture and install
- Provide conceptual drawings / design sketches and reports are required for schematic, design development, production and installation phases of projects.
- Supervising and coordinating the work of other team members and coordinating work with building professionals of other disciplines.
- Responsible for efficient and profitable completion of all projects and tasks under their control whilst maintaining excellent technical standards and client satisfaction.
- Coordinate with head office on project release schedules, determining priorities, deadlines, and delegating work to team accordingly
- Increase the quality, accuracy, consistency and clarity of drawing output from drafting offices
- ·Maintain a positive, safe, and cohesive work environment
- Conceptualizing and designing buildings and developing 2D and 3D models incorporating all phases of a project, from pre-design to execution
- Create designs in line with company procedure, regulations, and client standards
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes
- Completion of a college/university program in engineering design and drafting technology, or in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience interpreting/developing technical drawings
- Highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Experience in other relevant computer software such as Rhinoceros, Revit, Inventor, GSA, CATIA, would be an advantage.
- Well versed with 2-D and 3-D design software including but not limited to AutoCAD.
- Ability to effectively use all Microsoft Suite Applications
- Strong managerial & organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate a flexible approach to work assignments
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to process and extract large amounts of information, thereby ensuring that the quality of all work completed within the department meets company standards
- Strong technical understanding of façade systems and performance specifications, awareness of basic building physics including ventilation, solar gain control, thermal insulation, glare control etc.
- Experience with multi-residential/commercial buildings is an asset
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate in an effective manner to different people and departments
What we offer
- We pay above the industry average for the right experience and education
- Annual bonus based on contribution to company success
- Extended health care
- Creative and Innovative Environment
- Will be required to wear protective equipment in designated areas (hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection and steel-toed safety shoes)
- Travel to job sites
- Day shift Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 145 Industrial PKY, Suite:3,Aurora,Ontario, L4G 3V5, Canada
- Read and Write in English
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Please upload your Resume and Cover Letter to Alumaxpanelinfo@gmail.com
2021 - All Rights Reserved.