Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Supervise warehouse staff, by directing assigned associates in the receiving, warehousing, and shipping of customer product
▪ Recruit and help train employees
▪ Evaluate self-on-the-job performance, as well as other staff
▪ Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
▪ Ensure shipments are accurate and in tune with company’s standards
▪ Maintain health and safety measures and warehouse cleanliness.
▪ Organize and distribute staff schedules
▪ Help, drive, motivate and encourage warehouse staff to achieve sales accurate and damage-free shipping.
▪ Handle customer complaints, issues, and questions.
Required Education & Experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
▪ Excellent written, oral, and verbal communication skills
▪ Must have PC skills, including the ability to use database system and Microsoft Office Suite
▪ Must have great customer service skills
▪ Must have the ability to drive
▪ Must be able to work for at least 6-8 hours a day
▪ Bi-lingual skills are an advantage.
▪ Ability to lift 75lbs regularly.
Pay Rate/ Salary: $25 per hour
Medical, dental, life insurance, and group benefits.
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.