North Lake Enterprises Ltd
September 15, 2021
April 14, 2022
North Lake Enterprise Ltd is looking for two experienced full time, permanent Construction Manager to join our team as soon as possible.
- Location: New Westminster, BC
- Salary: $41.00 / hour
- Employment groups: Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 30 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
Must be able to communicate in English
Secondary school graduation certificate
A university degree in civil engineering or a college diploma in construction technology will be an asset.
Several years of related experience required
Work Location Information
814 Royal Ave 308, New Westminster, BC, V3M1J9.
Job Duties Include:
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Preparing and submitting construction project budget estimates
- Planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones and monitoring progress against established schedules
- Preparing contracts and negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Developing and implementing quality control programs
- Representing company on matters such as business services
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
- Directing the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Hiring and supervising the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff
Visible minorities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada with above listed skills and experience are encouraged to apply.
How to apply