MindRight Counselling & Consulting Inc.
Accounting & bookkeeping
November 15, 2021
November 15, 2022
Employer : MindRight Counselling & Consulting Inc.
Location : 1089 W Broadway Unit 210 Vancouver BC V6H 1E5
Job Title : Bookkeeper
NOC Code : 1311
Positions Available : 01
Term : Permanent, Full time
Salary : $25.00 per hour
Start Date : As soon as possible.
Education : High School
Experience : 1 to 2 years
Language : English
Start Date : As soon as possible
- Compile trial balances of books, manage general ledgers, and prepare financial statements by posting journal entries and reconciling accounts.
- Using manual and digital bookkeeping systems, manage financial records, account outstanding records, and construct, maintain, and balance various accounts.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
- Calculate and create payroll, as well as cheques for utility, tax, and other payments.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Formulate other statistical, monetary, and accounting reports.
- Issuing invoices for money owed to the organisation and paying accounts on behalf of the organisation.
Please email your resume along with your contact details to email@example.com or mail yourapplication to 1089 W Broadway Unit 210 Vancouver BC V6H 1E5