Chief Operating Officer(COO)/Chief People Officer
Edmonton - AB, Alberta,CANADA
Manager & Executive
November 16, 2021
March 15, 2022
IQ Interactive is seeking a Chief Operating Officer(COO)/Chief People Officer to join our rapidly expanding team.
- Permanent Position
- English language proficiency required
- 170,000 per year salary
- Benefits package- Dental, Medical, Disability, Group Insurance, and Vision Care Benefits.
- Stock Options
- Position is based out of our head office located at 10650 113 St, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Possess 8-10 years of experience heading operations and people in a multinational company.
- Has the experience scaling organizations rapidly from early start-up to Unicorn.
- A minimum of 15+ years experience in a Food/Tech business with solid General Management credentials managing both the People function and Operations’ function in a large multinational company while also has the experience in a hyper-growth start up environment.
- Work in collaboration with the CEO and other senior leaders to execute the organizational strategic plan, setting objective metrics for each of the key operational goals, and leading a team in creating and establishing processes to best achieve these desired outcomes.
- Institute plans and programs to maintain and/or enhance competitive market position.
- Work closely with the Tech Development Team on an on-going basis to maintain product leadership in the industry.
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency of People and Operational processes, both internally and externally, and develop, improve, and implement lean-focused activities and strategies around resource allocation, financial goals and budgets, reporting and quality assurance systems and overall operations and/or business practices.
- Work with the finance team to regulate costs and introduce tactical initiatives to manage capital spending and cost control.
- Lead the Head of Marketing and Head of Business Development to ensure that the pipeline of opportunities is effectively managed to achieve growth targets, and customers are supported effectively.
- Serve as effective liaison between the company and its customers to ensure that they are confident in the company's capabilities and develop and maintain high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Participate as a member of the Board to set out and fulfill strategic objectives.
- Serve as the right hand to the CEO, take on greater accountabilities to support CEO and ultimately be a “ready now” candidate for CEO succession.
- A university degree in Business Administration.
How to Apply
To apply please mail your resume and cover letter to 10650 113 St, Edmonton, AB, T5H 3H6.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.