Company: Paramount Butcher Shop
Location: 4646 Heritage Hills, Mississauga, Ontario L5R 1N4
Position: Butcher, Wholesale, Meat Cutters (NOC: 6331)
- Wrap and package prepared meats.
- Weigh meats for sale
- Clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting
- Remove bones from meat, Cut poultry into parts
- Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
- Slice cooked meats, Shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood.
- Prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products; Prepare special orders.
- Grind meats.
- Cut fish into steaks and fillets Cut poultry into parts; Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat; Cut carcasses, sides and quarters.
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Reliability; Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods, hand and eye coordination
- Wrap and package prepared meats, Weigh meats for sale.
- Train meat cutters; Sell meats to customers; Clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting.
- Supervise other butchers, meat cutters
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Wage: $16 - $18/Hrly to be negotiated 38 - 44 hours weekly
Work Site Environment: Shop, refrigerators, cold, odors, supermarket and meat department
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Work Experience: 2 + years
Positions Available: 02
Employment conditions: Early mornings, Mornings, Day, Evenings, Weekends
Employment Groups: Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada,
NOC Group: 6331
How to Apply: