Advance Touch Drywall & Construction Ltd
October 19, 2021
May 18, 2022
Employer: Advance Touch Drywall & Construction ltd.
Business address: 7287 112A Street, Delta, British Columbia, V4C4Y1
Salary: $21.00/Hourly for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Language: no language requirement
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: No formal education required
Experience: no experience required
Job location: various locations in Lower Mainland, BC
- Assist Skilled tradespersons by carrying tools and materials and helping in their other construction activities.
- Clean and prepare work site as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials.
- Load, unload, stack and move required materials to the work site
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Follow all health and safety regulations at work site
Please apply by sending your resume to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org