We,Shiro Holdings Inc. o/a Oreno Yakiniku are looking for a Full-time, Permanent Cook.
(We can consider Part-time as well as Full-time applicants)
Employer: Shiro Holdings Inc. o/a Oreno Yakiniku
Work location: 615 8th St. E, Saskatoon, SK S7H 0R1
Salary: $14.00/hr-$16.00/hr depending on experience, based on 30-36 hr/wk
Overtime: Overtime rate provided after 8hrs/day, and 40hrs/week
Paid Vacation: 15days paid vacation
Position Available: 1
Work Setting: Japanese Restaurant (BBQ & Sushi)
Education & Experience:
- Completion of secondary school
- 1~2 years of relevant work experience or completion of a program in cooking.
- Prepare and cook complete Japanese meals and individual dishes using recipes, food products, and
various utensils or grillers (including deep fryer, stir fry dishes, etc.)
- Prepare and cook sushi, sashimi and all kind of rolls and side dishes in our menus
- Ensure to maintain the high quality of foods
- Make adjustments to food items to customers with allergies or diet concerns
- Maintain records of food, inventory, supplies, and equipment or order supplies
- Keep a sanitized, clean work area and kitchen
- May train kitchen staffs if it necessary
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups such as Indigenous, New Immigrants, Youth etc.
Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
Interested & eligible candidate can forward your resume to:
Mail: 615 8th St. E, Saskatoon, SK S7H 0R1