Matrex Window System Inc.
November 23, 2021
December 23, 2021
We are currently looking forward to hiring a full time permanent Civil Engineering technician, who can involve in activities connected with different stages of the process.
Designation : Civil Engineering Technician
NOC Code : 2231
Job Type : Full-time / Permanent
Salary : $32.00 per hour
Hours : 40 to 44 Hours per week
Start Date : As soon as possible
Language : English
Experience: : Minimum 2 years
- Develop engineering designs & drawings
- Supervise, monitor and inspect projects.
Location : Matrex Window System Inc.
3090 Langstaff Road
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Project Managers, coordinating schedules, communicating project progress, assisting with documents and processes.
- Prepare construction specifications, cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports
- Analyze proposed site factors and design maps, graphs, tracings, and diagrams to illustrate findings.
- Schedule and maintain a plan for sub-contractor work to align with project targets.
- Develop plans and estimate costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or installation of products.
- Maintain various documents and that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Engage in preparation of reports, control schedules and budgets of multiple projects.
- Respond to emails to address client's concerns and project issues.
- Assume administrative responsibility for a wide range of program deliverables; including incentives, budget, inventory and scheduling needs.
- Proactively identify issues, report maintenance problems occurring at project site to supervisor and negotiate changes to resolve system conflicts.
- Conduct materials test and analysis, using tools and equipment, and applying engineering knowledge.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Capability of assuming responsibility and exercising independent judgement.
- Ability to evaluate assignments, determine procedures and implement solutions, schedule work to meet objectives, participate in short- and long-term planning.
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team and interact with staff at various levels of the organization.
- Must be able to prepare, read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Effective time management skills with the strong ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects.
- Self motivated and demonstrate initiative to excel.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree or diploma in Civil Engineering from a University or College of recognized standing.
- Site supervision and project coordination experience of two years a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and BlueBeam Revu.
- Experience coordinating multiple projects of various scope, size and complexity.
Ideal candidate may apply for this position by sending resume on email@example.com.