• Work closely with colleagues and other business stakeholders to deliver various projects.
• Participate in project definition workshops with clients to develop detailed business requirements and documentation.
• Interact with clients to understand their needs and to anticipate ways in which our solutions can enhance their business processes.
• Business analysis and documentation, system configuration, customer support and solution testing for projects and system enhancements.
• Recommend changes to established methods; propose alternative and new solutions to improve operational efficiency.
• Provide specialized levels application support. Identify the root cause of issues, and triage with the appropriate team.
• Source additional support from other teams to resolve underlying issues as needed.
• Maintain the system documentation; run books and required changes to user documentation as incidents are resolved.
• Support the Product Team at specific phases of the development life cycle: Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), design, build, testing, deployment and release.
• Bachelor in Computer Science/similar background, or equivalent preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
• Functional knowledge of SAP applications is preferred
• ITIL Certifications preferred
Requires the ability to read, write, communicate, and interpret accurately in English.
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Spreadsheet; Internet; Networking security; Extranet; Intranet; Programming software; Data analysis software; Mapping and data visualization software; MS Office; Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI); Business intelligence; Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Salary & Hours
$42.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
North York, ON
Remote work available
How to apply?
Please email us your resume along with a cover letter at email@example.com