Employer : RV Drywall Ltd.
Location : Unit 105, 12414 82 Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3W 3E9
Job Title : Carpenter
NOC Code : 7271
Positions Available : 2
Term : Full Time, Permanent.
Salary : $28.00/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School
Language : English.
Experience : 1 to 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Large workload, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Tight deadlines, physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Overtime required, Handling heavy loads
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- May also prepare tenders and quotations, Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites, Survey building locations and levels,
- May also instruct apprentices, supervise other workers,
- May also estimate costs and materials
Please apply with your resume and contact details firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at Unit 105, 12414 82 Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3W 3E9