Garg Veterinary Professional Corporation
November 24, 2021
March 23, 2022
We are currently looking for a Full- time “Veterinary Technician” Position to join our company and be a part of our growth.
Salary- $21.70 per hour
Hours- 35-45 hours /week
Location: Belle River, ON
Role of Veterinary Technician:
- Provide nursing care and rehabilitation therapy for animals
- Handle, restrain and care for animals undergoing treatment and surgery
- Produce radiographs, collect and analyze samples and perform other laboratory tests to assist in the diagnosis of animal health problems
- Assist veterinarian with animals before, during and following surgery by preparing surgical equipment, administering and monitoring anesthetics and cleaning up after surgery
- Prepare and administer medications and vaccines under the direction of a veterinarian
- Administer treatments as prescribed by a veterinarian
- Provide wound and bandage care
- Conduct specialized procedures such as animal identification and hoof trimming
- Educate and advise clients on animal health care including nutrition and home care
- Assist in laboratory research
- Perform routine animal dental procedures and assist veterinarians with animal dentistry
- May perform a variety of office management and clerical duties.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 1 year to less than 2 years of Experience
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.
Here is what you must include when submitting your application: Cover letter
Interested candidates are requested to apply @ email@example.com