Looking for a caregiver to look after children aged approximately 4 year and 3 years at their home located in Abbotsford, BC, Canada, V2T 4H7
Job Title: Child Care Giver
Position: Permanent, Full-Time 40 hours/ week.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (High) school Graduate Certification or equivalent experience
Experience: 7 to 12 months.
Wage: C$ 17.00/hour
Work Site Environment: Non-Smoking
Work Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada, V2T 4H7
- Supervise and take care of children in the employer’s home
- Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals for both the children and may perform other housekeeping duties.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment at home.
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Keep records of daily activities and health activities of both the children.
- Engage both the children with age-appropriate activities like reading, crafts, TV watching, and outings.
- May have to accompany the parents to the doctor’s appointments.
- Engage them in reading, read out stories and make them interesting by showing pictures.
- Help them in educational activities daily basis, like counting, alphabet revision, small spellings and so on daily basis as per the age requirement.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
- Make them have a nap as advised by the parents.
- Never leave the kids alone unsupervised.
- Perform light household duties like washing clothes of the children, making their room and bed.
Please note: Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment. This is a full-time position for all job applicants including Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
I thank everyone who applies for this job posting but those who are selected will be contacted through their emails.