101243905 Saskatchewan Ltd. o/a Langenburg Country Inn Motel is looking for a Full-time, Permanent Motel Managing Supervisor. (We can consider Part-time as well as Full-time applicants).
Employer: 101243905 Saskatchewan Ltd. o/a Langenburg Country Inn Motel
Position: Motel Managing Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary & Benefit: $24.00/hr for 30-36hr/wk, (Overtime will be provided after 8hrs/day, and 40hrs/wk)
Benefit: 15days paid vacation
Work location: PO BOX 1049, 1041 Kaiser William Ave. East. Langenburg, SK S0A 2A0
Work Setting: Motel
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: At least 1-2 years related working experience or completion of completion of college program in hospitality related program
- Ensuring smooth motel operation
- Coordinating the scheduling of staff members and room booking as required
- Facilitating guest departures by providing accurate statements and ensuring guest satisfaction
- Preparing and submitting progress and reports
- Handling guests, customer and employee complaints
- Responding to any guest or employee concerns and resolving the problems
- Ordering supplies and equipment
- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting and overseeing training and development of staff
Position is open and available to underrepresented groups, such as Indigenous, New Immigrants, and Youths if candidates meet the above requirement.
Candidates also legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
Eligible and interested candidates may send their resumes by:
Mail: PO BOX 1049, 1041 Kaiser William Ave. East. Langenburg, SK S0A 2A0
※ Disclaimer: Only e-mail and mailed resumes are accepted (No phone inquiries)
End Date: 2021.12.21