Customer Services Representative Supervisor (NOC 6314)
JMH Stones Ltd.
1. General Information
1) Location: Markham, ON
2) Salary Range: $21.00 to $25.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
3) Vacancy: 1
4) Employment Type: Permanent Employment and Full Time
5) Work Hours: 40 hours / week
6) When to Start: As soon as possible
2. Job Requirements
1) Languages: English.
2) Education: A university degree or college diploma.
3) Related Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years.
4) Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure and remote work available.
5) Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Organized, Excellent written communication, and Excellent oral communication.
6) Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
3. Main Responsibilities
1) Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in providing information and customer service;
2) Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments;
3) Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports;
4) Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies;
5) Requisition supplies and materials;
6) Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work;
7) May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
4. How to Apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. If your experience and qualifications are a good match for this position, we will contact you for an interview. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.