134 Highgate Ave, North York, Ontario, M2N 5G6 is looking for Child Caregiver-Private home.
The position is full time.
The employee is required to be flexible to cover shifts, some weekends. Overtime may be required. Hours will vary from day, night and evenings.
Salary: $17.00 per hour, 40 hours per week
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking, Scent-free
Work Location: Must work in employer's/client's home.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.):
First Aid Certificate; CPR Certificate
- Maintaining a safe, clean and caring environment for the child
- Preparing nutritional food and snack selections for the child
- Planning and supervising structured, educational activities, and playtime
- Maintaining professional and positive relationships with parents, children.
- Promote child's emotional and social development, understanding of others and self-actualization.
- Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep up-to-date records of children’s development, routines, and interest.
- When necessary, administer first-aid or CPR to children.
• Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• Previous Experience in the same field and/or previous full-time training in the field will be an asset.
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English.
1 to less than 7 months
Please send your resume to my email address: email@example.com