English and Urdu (an asset)
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate, plus some college education.
• Cleans and disinfects all common areas including dining room, bathrooms, lounges, activity areas, offices, hallways, stairways, and other areas as directed.
• Cleans and disinfects the resident’s home including telephone, furniture, kitchen, and washroom fixtures, walls, ceilings, lights, vents, mirrors, and windows.
• Dusts furniture and equipment.
• Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machine.
• Vacuums and cleans/shampoos carpeted areas.
• Performs cleaning duties according to established procedures.
• Empties and cleans all waste containers and transports the garbage to designated areas.
• Makes up beds and changes linen as required.
• Performs laundry duties as required (sorting, washing, drying, ironing, folding, and delivering clean linen and clothing).
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Plan and prepare meals independently and serve meals
• Previous housekeeping experience is required.
• Completion of secondary school education, plus some college education.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good listening skills and the ability to follow instructions.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent time management skills
The EMPLOYER agrees to provide the EMPLOYEE with private room and private bath.
Adults; Young adults & 2 children
Security and Safety
Criminal record check; Reference required
Wages and Deductions
• The EMPLOYER agrees to pay The EMPLOYEE, for his/her work, wages of $ 18.00 per hour.
• The EMPLOYER agrees to remit all EMPLOYEE's income deductions to Canada Revenue Agency.
Hospital and Medical Care Insurance
The EMPLOYER agrees to provide health insurance at no cost to the foreign worker until such time as the worker is eligible for applicable provincial health insurance.
How to apply
Send your resumes by email at M.email@example.com
Work Location Information
Work is in employer's home in Milton, ON
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities, Youth
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.