Location- Alexandria, ON, K0C 1A0
Salary- $18.50 / hour
Vacancies- 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Youth, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Permanent employment, Full time, 30 to 35 hours / week
Start date- As soon as possible
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Judgement, Team player, Excellent oral communication
Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, Organize and maintain inventory.
• Assign salespeople tasks.
• Authorize the payment of checks.
• Allow for the return of merchandise.
• Make items available for purchase
• Prepare sales, merchandising, and personnel reports as needed.
• Handle any problems that arise, such as customer complaints or supply shortages.
• Organize and maintain inventory records.
• Supervise and organize the activities of workers.