Brampton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
October 01, 2021
March 31, 2022
We are looking for 2 Truck Drivers with a minimum 6 months of experience and able to do following duties:
- Drive and operate tractor-trailor, to haul goods and materials.
- Delivering freight safely inspects, operate and maintain company and customer issued equipment. In accordance with the transport regulations.
- Ensuring that all loads have clearances and permit for hauling.
- To plan trips and obtain required documentation to transport goods
- Comply with hours of service as per laws.
- Document and directly report all safety related equipment defects to the company and when applicable, to the customer’s dispatch.
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computers
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage.
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- Administered bills of lading and maintain log books
Job Type: Full time
Availability: Weekdays, Weekends, Flexible shifts,
Work Condition: Crossborder availability, Longhaul driving.
Pay Rate: $22.00/Hour.
Location: Brampton, Ontario.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
2022 - All Rights Reserved.