FALCON ROOFING LTD is looking for a full time and permanent position of “Construction Labour” to join their team at 7343 113 Street, Delta, BC, V4C5B2
Salary: C$ 21/ hour for 40 hours per week
Job: Permanent/ Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
NOC Code: 7611
Language Requirement: English
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: No experience
Job Specific Skills:
- Load and unload the construction material and secure the material at the place decided or work area (as per the instructions).
- Assisting roofers as required.
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Clean and pile salvaged materials.
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
- Weight handling: upto 45 kg (100 lbs).
- Construction Specilization: Residential; Industrial, commercial
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors; At heights
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Tight deadlines, Fast-paced environment
- Work location information: Various locations
- Personal Suitability: Flexible, Team player, Reliable.
Intersested candidates are requested to email their resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.