Chahal Family residing in Abbotsford, BC, Canada, V2T 5A6 is looking for a caregiver to look after their three children aged 11, 8, and 2 at their home.
Job Title: Child Care Giver
Position: Permanent, Full-Time 40 hours/ week.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (High) school Graduate Certification.
Experience: No Experience.
Wage: C$ 17/hour
Work Site Environment: Non-Smoking
Work Location: ABBOTSFORD, BC, Canada. V2T 5A6
- Supervise and take care of all three children.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment at home.
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Make a schedule that fits the age groups of all the children and organize things accordingly. Inform the parents if any purchase is needed for school or activities at time.
- Plan and help in age-appropriate activities like reading, crafts and outings.
- Help them in their study and make sure that they spend specific time studying.
- Assist them in continuing their reading habit that has been developed over time in both the older children.
- Take care of the youngest child; make him have a bath and dress.
- Change diaper and arrange the bed.
- Make the child have a nap in proper time and read books to the child.
- Plan and serve nutritious meals.
- Instruct the children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
Please note: Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
This is a full-time position for all job applicants including Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org