Employer : UI Technologies Inc.
Location : 11327 92A Ave, Delta, BC, V4C 3M3, Canada
Job Title : Computer Service Technician
NOC Code : NOC 2242
Positions Available : 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $ 30.50/hour.
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School
Language : English Experience : 1-2 years
- Install, maintain and repair household and business electronic equipment, such as photocopiers, computers and peripherals.
- Identify and detect faults in circuits, systems, and equipment.
- Understand and communicate blueprints, drawings, work orders, and diagrams, training manuals and instructions in order to complete jobs.
- Respond to all technical inquiries and provide customers with training for proper system usage.
- Use circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes, and other electronic test instruments and equipment to inspect and test electronic equipment, components, and assemblies.
- Using hand and power tools, adjust, align, replace, or repair electronic equipment, assemblies, and components according to equipment instructions and schematics.
- Submit work orders, tests, and maintenance reports on time.
- May supervise other electronic equipment service technicians.
Please apply to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter or mail at 11327 92A Ave, Delta, BC, V4C 3M3, Canada