Company Name: Bharanis Imports Ltd.
Operating Name: Binternationals
Business Address: #210-5589 Byrne Road, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, V5J 3J1
Job Position Title: NOC 0621 – Wholesale Establishment Manager for Fresh Food Distribution Company
The role of Wholesale Establishment Manager at B International will be responsible to formulate and approve marketing, logistic and operating strategies to grow the business. He/she will also setup necessary programs and trainings to improve the wellbeing of his employees and maintaining effective communication within the company.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Burnaby, British Columbia
The duties of the Wholesale Establishment Manager at Bharanis Imports Ltd. will include but are not limited to:
- Securing long term contracts with existing & new Canadian and International commodities suppliers, and producers. Ensuring long lasting business relationship with suppliers.
- Securing long term contracts with customers, businesses, grocery stores and institutions.
- Willing to explore new market opportunities outside of Vancouver, including new suppliers, product variations, and strategic alliances.
- Adjusting on personnel expense and hiring or contracting process according to the business needs
- Supervising the day-to-day operation and the employees.
- Conducting marketing and competitor research to understand customer preferences and adapt to the competitive landscape.
- Researching a variety of topics (e.g., grants, community service organizations, best practice program strategies and methodologies, etc.) to maintain knowledge of trends, supporting program activities, and changes and/or making recommendations.
- Demonstrating leadership to the entirety of the company and work cooperatively with the team.
- Reviewing accounting records and formulating suitable budget plan and strategy to improve the business.
- Identifying and addressing potential risks and opportunities for the company.
- Overseeing the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services to streamline operating process.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, and transport costs.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in wholesaling, importing / exporting