Location- Breslau, ON, N0B 1M0
Salary- $15.00 / hour
Vacancies- 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Permanent employment, Full time, 35 hours / week
Start date- As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
Only apply to this job if:
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Standing for extended periods.
Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Excellent oral communication.
Establish methods to meet work schedules, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Hire food service staff, Prepare budget and cost estimates, Address customers' complaints or concerns.
Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Ensure food service and quality control, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare and submit reports, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Establish work schedules.
Food service counter attendants and food preparers.
▪ Supervise employees engaged in making and serving food in the store front and maintaining cleanliness of food service area, food equipment on daily basis;
▪ Prepare work schedules, assign daily tasks to the staff and promote efficiency in operations;
▪ Train team members in performance of job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, and participate in the selection of food service staff;
▪ Inspect kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils to make sure sanitary standards are met;
▪ Inspect the washrooms (of dining area as well as staff rooms’) and ensure cleanliness of the place.