Sandha Woodworks Service Ltd
December 17, 2021
April 16, 2022
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
- Read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
- Operating woodworking machines and using hand tools to cut, shape and form wood.
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Fitting parts together using glue and clamps, reinforcing joints using nails or screws.
- Trimming joints and Applying sealant. varnish. and paint to cabinets, if required.
- Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets. shelves, and other items and install them where designated.
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance. Supervise apprentices and other workers.
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
How to apply
By email: email@example.com