East to West Drywall Framing Ltd
December 17, 2021
January 16, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build walls using self-leveling lasers and concrete fasteners.
- Build suspended ceilings on stilts using self-leveling lasers.
- Cut and install drywall using power tools.
- Read blueprints and layout walls using chalk lines.
- Interact with other trades to coordinate the job.
- Install steel pressed frame using a hammer drill and self-leveling lasers
- Install wood pocket doors
- Install fire tape and fire caulking in respective areas.
- Install shaft walls and shaft bulkhead.
- Understanding of the fireproofing system and how to use install it properly.
- Operate elevated platforms
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the trade;
- Completion of high school diploma is mandatory;
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills;
- Must be available to work morning, evenings, and weekends;
- Ability to multitask and work effectively;
- Experience in using hand and power tools such as drills, chisels, sanders, saws, and nail guns
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds
- Must have a positive attitude and get along with all other workers
- Must have fall protection and elevated platform certifications.
- Have own transportation
- Have basic tools: impact drill, tool pouch, tape measure, hammer, self-leveling laser, steel toe boots,
Pay Rate/ Salary: CAD$28.85per hour
Hours- 30 to 40 hours per week
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.