• Monitoring and maintaining network servers and performing upgrades.
• Performing system administration tasks and ensuring network security.
• Documenting processes and monitoring network performance metrics.
• Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance
• Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records
• Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
• Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
• Control and monitor e-mail use, Web navigation, and installed software
• Consulting with internal departments and training IT support staff.
• Keeping up with advancements in network technologies and solutions.
• College/CEGEP with 2 years to less than 3 years in similar job duties
• It is necessary to be able to read, write, and speak in English.
• Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication, Initiative, Team player, Accurate, Organized
Number of Position - 1
Salary &Working Hours
$35.50 per hour for 30 hours per week
Brampton, ON, L6T2W4
Remote Work Available
How to apply
By email email@example.com