Monsoon Curry Restaurant and Bar Ltd. is well known for its best Indian Cuisine and hospitality in Metro Vancouver. We are looking for a “Restaurant Manager” to join our team.
Position: Restaurant Manager
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: C$27/ hour for 40 hours per week
Education: High School required
Experience: 2 years minimum.
Location: 3466 Cambie street Vancouver BC V5Z2W8
Restaurant Manager (NOC: 0631) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Promote teamwork and communicate in a positive and professional manner to all departments to ensure the needs of our guests are being met at all times
- Managing and maintaining cost controls of food and beverage as well as restaurant labour
- Negotiate arrangement of catering with the clients
- Negotiate arrangements with the suppliers.
- Address complains of the customers (if any arise) and ensure health and safety protocols are followed at all times.
- Make the staff schedule and monitor the staff performance.
- Recruit staff and oversees staff training. May have to train staff also.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
- Develop, implement and analyze budget
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices as per the market.
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
Conduct performance reviews
Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
Organize and maintain inventory
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized;
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes at: email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.