The Porch Kitchen & Cocktails Ltd
Restaurant & Cafe
December 21, 2021
July 20, 2022
$18.50 per hour
Food service supervisor
- Location: SW Calgary, AB T2S 0B7
- Salary: $18.50 /hour
- Employment groups: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 35 to 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Day, Weekend, Night
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Ability to Supervise
3-4 people, 5-10 people, 11-15 people
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
Team player, Flexibility
Establish methods to meet work schedules, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Hire food service staff, Address customers' complaints or concerns
Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Ensure food service and quality control, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare and submit reports, Establish work schedules
How to apply
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
To be determined