Aureflam Canada Inc. (D.B.A. Pho Hoa Restaurant)
January 11, 2022
May 12, 2022
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Aureflam Canada Inc. (D.B.A. Pho Hoa Restaurant)
Pho Hoa restaurants are one of the leading franchised Pho (Vietnamese) restaurants in Canada. We offer a great work environment for applicants looking to grow within our team. We are currently hiring a full-time Office Manager, who will oversee administrative procedures for smooth daily operation of Pho Hoa Restaurant.
Work location: #206, 2257 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5N 2T6
Position Title: Office Manager
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Estimated Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Wage: $26.50 - $27.50 per hour (Depending on Working Experience)
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Benefit: 4 % Vacation Pay & 50% employee discount for the meals at Pho Hoa
- Organize, and oversee administrative procedures and initiate process improvements based upon observation of office/restaurant needs;
- Coordinate with the director and assist preparing the budget for the operation and monitor inventory and budget;
- Gather data and prepare, analyze, edit, and finalize expense reports, contracts, invoices, company policies and manuals related to administrative service, and correspondences and distribute to branches if required;
- Oversee policies and procedures of creating draft or issuing documents or releasing information of requests in compliance with Access to Information Act and Privacy Act;
- Prioritize and assign duties to office staffs and follow up to maximize efficiency and meet deadlines;
- Provide reference or handle and solve escalated complexed administrative issues;
- Arrange, coordinate and plan services such as office layout, equipment maintenance, vendor contracts, food safety & facility inspections, parking, and security services on site for all Pho Hoa Restaurants;
- Completion of Secondary School is required;
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is preferred but not mandatory;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required;
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
How to Apply
Please e-mail us your resume and cover letter to Jun-Young Bok (email@example.com) with the subject line of: Full-time Office Manager Position at Pho Hoa Restaurant (Kingsway Location). Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
Pho Hoa Restaurant respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.