Cory's Engine Repair 1987 Ltd
January 13, 2022
May 14, 2022
$28.20 per hour
Great job opportunity!
Permanent Full-Time "Automotive Service Technician" wanted for a busy “Cory's Engine Repair 1987 Ltd.” located at #101 1st Avenue, Fox Creek, Alberta I0H 1P0. Wage rate is $28.20 per hour and works 40 hours per week. Benefit includes 4% vacation pay and continuous learning opportunity.
- Review work orders and discuss work to be done with manager.
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults.
- Diagnose air conditioning problem(s) and fix the problem(s).
- Alignment and wheel balancing.
- Patch tires with holes.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications.
- Perform scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrication and tune-ups.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment.
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
Skills, Work Conditions, Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, tight deadlines, handling heavy loads, repetitive tasks, work under pressure, physically demanding, standing for extended periods, fast-paced environment.
Security: Bondable, criminal record check, reference check
Personal Suitability: Excellent customer service, must be willing and able to work weekends and overtime hours if required in order to meet customer demands.
Education Required: Automotive Trades Certificate or Diploma or equivalent work experience
Work Experience Required: 5 years or more
Language Required: English
How To Apply: Email resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Cornelis Marinus.